This app allows you to capture video from your device’s camera every 0.1 seconds, then play back the video frame-by-frame. It also includes horizontal and vertical markers.
How to Use:
- Place your device on a stable surface with the camera pointed toward the action.
- Tap the red button to record. Immediately perform the action you would like to analyze in front of the camera.
- The app will shoot exactly 4 seconds of video, then display the tools:
- Scrub through the video to the first point of interest, then place a horizontal and/or vertical marker for “Time 1”.
- Scrub to the next time, and place a marker for “Time 2”.
- Repeat this process for as many data points as you need.
- To shoot another video, reload the page and try again.
*** NOTE – It is very important that the camera be completely immobile during shooting in order for the “Time” markers to have a consistent view frame.
(c) 2014 Nerd Island Studios, LLC